I'm working with a client and supplier of consumer goods in South Dublin that's seeking an experienced Dynamics Nav Developer to help implement, improve and maintain their new ERP system. This role provides the opportunity to become a full-blown NAV Systems Manager within the year.
* Providing on-going support of company systems.
* Programming NAV applications.
* Migrating data to other systems.
* Managing settings for user groups.
* Developing documents.
* Having excellent analytical mind.
* Being able to work using provided material and resources.
* Having good written and verbal communication skills.
* Being able to interact with stakeholders.
* Have strong technical skills.
* Being able to work alone or with a team.
* Having high attention to details.
* Being able to prioritise tasks.
* Knowledge of Navision modules and functionality.
* Navision solution development Certs
* Bachelor´s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related Engineering or Computer Application degrees.
If you are interested, please get in touch/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.