This Sales Engineer is a customer-facing technical sales role. You'll provides high level pre-sales support to customers, in collaboration with Account Executives and partners, to recommend and develop effective customer solutions. You'll have a consultative Sales approach and will be considered an expert in your field by the Sales team and customers/clients.
* Provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to customers and partners. Including onboardings/installations, troubleshooting and training across a portfolio of products.
* Define solution options/offerings and articulate the benefits of the solutions
* Act as an liaison between the Sales and technical staff
* Assist in closing business in National territories through onsite visits to prospects
* Perform product demonstrations and presentations at customer/partner sites, road shows and trade events
* Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts to Sales, Product Management and Engineering teams
* Maintain a broad-level of knowledge of industry trends and how products add value
* Work to understand the customer's business drivers and how to map these to a customer infrastructure/network solution - including identification of improvement areas/pain points
Education and Experience
* Advanced understanding of SME networking & infrastructure, including new products and solutions
* Experience of presenting to new and existing customers
* Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies
* Experience within a Managed Services Provider desirable
* Keep abreast on a diverse and ever-upgrading portfolio of solutions
* Ability to understand, investigate and troubleshoot network communications
* Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for decisions on major technical projects/issues
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including senior/C-Level executives
* Exceptional written communication - English.
* Resilience and strong ability to multi-task
* Results driven and committed to 'outcomes rather than output'
* Capable of developing rapport with both internal & external stakeholders
* Disciplined, organised and methodical in approach
* Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.