Data Engineer - Dublin City Centre
Amazing opportunity available with my client, a multinational software company, specialising in visual technology. This company consider themselves to be the most rigorous, numerate & data-driven evangelists in the company & industry. This team covers all aspects of Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Science for the organisation worldwide.
This position is ideal for an experienced engineer with the ambition to deliver high-impact solutions within a small & tight-knit team as part of a larger multinational organisation.
* Work closely on the data engineering team to deploy data and analytics applications into production
* Ensure proper documentation exist for data pipelines
* Monitor, troubleshoot and fix the data pipelines that feed the Data warehouse system
* Provide feedback to data engineering team on design and implementation of data pipelines
* Work with Systems engineering vendors on resolving issues
* Manage and administer the Data and analytical systems as required.
* 2 years' experience supporting or maintaining complex data pipelines solutions, on AWS cloud, Snowflake data warehouse.
* You have supported applications or experience in designing and building data pipelines using SQL, Airflow and Python.
* You have strong scripting experience using shell, python or similar
* Strong troubleshooting skills of complex technical issues involving multiple technologies, teams.
* Knowledge of BI integration tools such as Tableau, Qlik, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity with benefits including pension, healthcare, bonus structure, Friday lunches, games room, beer fridge and more! There is a very dynamic atmosphere here, it will suit someone with a great work ethic and ambition.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 015713000 to discuss further.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.