What you will be doing:
* Providing a white-glove user experience for internal customers in a timely manner
* Working cross-functionally to resolve known problems in our CRM platform; supporting key business functions such as sales operations, customer support, data operations, marketing, order management, and business intelligence through one-on-one communication.
* Process improvement suggestions to increase efficiency and decrease issue resolution time
* Managing & responding to a large volume of internal customer requests, triaging & troubleshooting issues, making necessary changes to data, and escalating issues to appropriate teams when needed.
* Cleaning and enriching data using internal data upload and merge tools.
* Learning methods to identify & merge duplicate records in our CRM tool.
* Creating documentation and knowledge articles based on changing business definitions/processes and keeping existing documents up to date with enhancements/changes.
* Managing communications with internal/external stakeholders throughout the project lifetime.
What you need:
* Previous customer support experience (preferably in cloud applications + web technologies)
* Prior experience with escalation/incident management
* Strong SQL skills
* Proficiency using CRMs (preferably Salesforce)
* Ability to assess, link, and advocate on behalf of customers to ensure timely resolution
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Exceptional analytical & documentation skills
* Passion to learn and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* Must be a team player
* Must be eligible to work unrestricted in Ireland