Our client helps you to own your financial future by allowing you to buy shares in the top 1% of companies on the U.S. stock market through your smartphone.
* Swift, OOP, standard iOS libraries (Foundation, UIKit, StoreKit, etc.).
* Basic programming design patterns (Singleton, Builder, Factory, etc.).
* Experience with different architectures (Clean Swift, VIPER).
* Experience with Agile development flow.
* How REST API works.
* Having knowledge of other programming languages.
* Having experience with TDD, integration and UI testing.
* Having experience with Jira, Bitrise, Bugsnag and other handy development tools.
* Be enthusiastic (especially for iOS development).
* Have good communication skills.
* Be eager to learn new things (including investing).
* Be unafraid to bring your own ideas to the table.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919084FK
Role: IOS Developer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.