Windows Systems Engineer L3
We are working with one of the worlds leading financial services companies on a brand new role. The company are currently planning major Cloud Migrations and you will be required to support the current application migration project, whilst maintaining the Windows infrastructure.
* Interface with Supplier of Windows Managed Service.
* Windows hosted Application related configuration and support
* Support Move to Cloud activities and support tools.
* BAU L3 Support on Windows Server Family infrastructure.
* Design/recommendations for Best practice implementation, Security and support.
* Root Cause Resolution and Analysis for Sev1 & 2 calls.
* Virtualisation, Storage and Operating System Management
* Legacy OS support an advantage - Windows 2003
* Liaising with Information Security, Compliance and Audit functions as well as wider IT
* Performance monitoring in conjunction with Application and Database Teams
* Problem Escalation and Progress Monitoring
* Hardware and Software Vendor escalation for problem record resolution
Skills & Experience:
* 5-8 yrs of overall relevant experience in Windows Server - system administration
* Microsoft Enterprise Certifications an advantage
* Security and Analysis focus for Windows environments.
* Create repeatable solutions using scripting and management tools.
* Experience working in a high-availability clustered environment
* Expertise in Windows server management tools and best practices
* Experience in Cloud Technologies
* Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
* ITIL Certified (foundation or/and practitioner) or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
This is one of the best offerings currently available in the west of Ireland. I fyou are keen to find out more information, please call Sean on email@example.com
Key Words: MCSE, MCSA, AWS, Azure, Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, Windows, Cloud, Limerick, Contract, VMware
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.