SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Developer
Our client is a is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. They provide their retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers.
* Design, develop and deliver enterprise web Ecommerce applications within SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris):
- B2B Commerce
- Asynchronous Order Management
- Synchronous Pricing and ATP checks
- Custom Developments
- Multi Store (multiple web-stores within the same Hybris Server)
- Multi-Language capabilities
- Multi Product Catalogues
- Integrations (SAP, non-SAP, PIM/DAM etc.)
* Analyses and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system
* Assists in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance system functionality and drive pour client's standard to multi-site, multi lingual organization.
* Participates in all phases of the ADLC (Application Development Lifecycle); project identification, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
* Adheres to the our client's ADLC structure and enforces all identified organizational standards relative to incidents, enhancements/changes, and problems.
* Be an integral part of the change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements, etc.
* As a core Business Applications team we have responsibilities to our European businesses and so a level of travel is required with the work (estimated 10-20%).
* Strong SAP Hybris Commerce expertise and experience including:
- Minimum 2 years implementing and/or supporting SAP Hybris Commerce (at least one full cycle implementation required).
- Experience with Hybris Commerce development for the front-end (Webshop) and DataHub
* Strong Java knowledge and experience
* Experience with Spring MVC and objects scope.
* Experience with B2B SAP COMMERCE accelerator from 6.x to 1905 and in particular with:
- Adaptive Search
- Classification System
- Promotion Engine (6.x and legacy)
- ATP (Available to promise)
- DAM/CDN integration
- Business Processes
- Flexible Search
- Experience with MYSQL and HSQL DB.
- Experience with SOAP/RESTful Services
- Familiar with: XML, XSD, XSLT, CSV, JSON
* Must be adaptable and able to learn new skills quickly.
* Must have strong customer service skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and stretch goals.
Nice to Have(s):
* SAP certification is a plus.
Reference No.: 919080FK
Role: SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Developer
Industry: Food Production
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent