Senior Java Developer
* Central Dublin
* 12 month contract
* €400 - €500 / day
Long term Java contracting role with a leading fintech company based in the city centre. It's a great working environment, the feedback we have from other contractors who work is here is very good.
You will work on a large-scale new project being developing on Spring and microservices. The role will suit a developer who skills are stronger on the backend, especially around the Spring framework and Spring Boot.
You'll be developing a number of new services and portals, feeding various information to enterprise systems. There will be a bit of work here and there on the front end using Angular but you'll have the aid of some front end developers who can help you with this.
Desired Skills / Experience
* 5+ years Java development expereince
* Strong experience developing large / scalable applications
* Experience working with Spring Boot is preferred.
* TDD / building unit and automated tests are an important factor for them, they want some who sees the benefits of doing this.
* Exposure to Apache Kafka would be nice to have, or at least an understanding of its principles
* Exposure to Angular is nice but not essential
* Exposure to different application servers is nice to have, it mainly a new development role but there will likely be a couple of bugs to fix in some older systems.
* You will work with the usual CI/CD tech, Agile tools. (JIRA & Git) and will work within a devops environment.
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.