Junior Graphic Designer
About the Role
My Client is a publishing production management company based in Dublin. They are currently seeking a creative Junior Graphic Designer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will work on new design projects and innovative technologies and systems. The successful Graphic designer will design web, print and other materials with great visual impact and be responsible for a range of creative design tasks.
Apply for the Junior Graphic designer Role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer Role:
• Work through a design process to create branded web, print, presentation and other design products.
• Adhere to corporate style guides on type, colour schemes, and other brand elements.
• Work as part of a team with designers and business stakeholders including members of the Marketing team and Product Management team.
Required Skills and Experience for the Graphic Designer Role:
• 1 - 3 years of commercial experience in a graphic design role.
• A proven track of producing identity design, print, web and other materials in a commercial environment.
• Excellent skills in layout, visual hierarchy and typography.
• Knowledge of industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
Desirable Skills for the Graphic Designer Role:
• The ability to layout pages in CSS.
• An ability to produce original illustrations.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)