Location: Dublin 6
Job Type: Contract (6 to 12 months)
Minimum/ mandatory requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience of administering a Citrix
- 4+ years' experience working on VMware and Windows virtualisation.
- 4+ years’ experience working with replication, mirroring, security, compression, traffic analysis, process automation, storage/back-up provisioning and related techniques.
- 4+ years’ experience of working with HA network infrastructures.
- 4+ years’ experience in software provisioning and image building in a Virtual Environment
The following non-exhaustive list of Key Deliverables, are applicable:
- Develop, design and implement a Citrix based environment which provides researchers remote access to CSO data using a suite of analysis tools.
- Support Service Desk requests from remote workers,
- Add new software functionality for deployment via a virtual desktop,
- Monitor loads on the Citrix environment and take remedial action if required.
- Mentor and transfer knowledge to existing Citrix Support Team
The following Competencies/Skillsets are those considered most important to have experience in. Your CV for must clearly and comprehensively demonstrate your experience with the following:
- Configuring Netscaler, XenApp, Xen Desktop, Storefront & XenMobile
- VMware and Windows virtualisation using support tools that assist in estate administration
- Replicating, mirroring, security, compression, traffic analysis, process automation, storage/back-up, software provisioning and related techniques
- Designing, planning and implementing Citrix and VMware
- Communicating clearly and effectively to various stakeholders at different levels, including those from both technical and non-technical backgrounds and those at end-user and senior management levels.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.