itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an Accounts Helpdesk Support Analyst.
This is a Permanent position based with our client in Cork.
Providing Practice Management and Accounting software to the legal industry globally. Our growing client base is spread across Australia, Ireland, Fiji, New Zealand and the UK. All of our development is done inhouse and we love what we do. Our team is made up of highly skilled and passionate people who enjoy working together and who take pride in the quality of the product and service we deliver to our clients.
We are looking for a motivated individual to provide legal accounting phone support to our clients throughout the UK. This role requires the ability to understand, interpret and trouble-shoot clients’ accounting issues and to communicate a resolution with them in a clear and concise manner.
* Be a trained Accountant/Bookkeeper
* Have worked in a legal office (ideal but not essential)
* Be comfortable with technology
* Enjoy problem solving
* Likes debits and credits but craves more human interaction
* Get satisfaction from helping people
* Is able to work independently
* Is a hands-on, practical person
* Have practical experience in taxation, financial, and management reporting, latest technologies in business administrations
* Enjoy communicating
* 3 Years experience in (legal) Bookkeeping
* Relevant accounting qualifications
* Superb communication skills/Pleasant phone manner
* Legal Trust Accounting experience
* Experience with other practice management software
* Experience with accounting software i.e. MYOB.
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience in a Helpdesk or support role favourable
* Experience with SQL
* Familiarity with bug tracking software (Jira, Redmine, etc.)
* Basic programming skills (Experience working with XML)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Jonathan Power ( +353 86 366 4576 or jonathan dot power at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.