Site Reliability Engineer
My client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. You will join a group of highly technical engineers who are tasked with maintaining and developing the reliability, scalability and performance of my client's platform and infrastructure. They want someone who can close any potential issues themselves. If you have are a proven problem solver and enjoy challenging work, then this is a role worth applying for!
What you will do in this role:
* Provide sustainable resolutions to issues within the platform.
* Use your knowledge and experience in software development, application support, systems engineering and networking to proactively prevent issues from reoccurring.
* Lead internal stakeholders and partner teams to improve the reliability, scalability and performance of the infrastructure
* Contribute to a culture of intolerance to manual activity, which results in an automation environment delivering repeatable and scalable response to system issues.
What you will need to be successful:
* Deep knowledge of Linux systems.
* Networking skills and IP addressing.
* MySQL database administration.
* Monitoring of performance/availability in systems, applications and networks.
* Cloud experience (Azure accreditation would be ideal)
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.