Hi All, my client is a global consultancy company based in the South East of Ireland and they are currently looking for a Software Engineer. Please follow the link and apply if you feel you could be a good fit.
My client is currently looking for an skilled software engineer who has a lot of experience working with OSIsoft PI system integration. Remote work is also possible with this role with extensive experience.
For this role you will need to be proficient working with OSI PI interfaces and have a history of implementing within a number of client projects.
* Experience with PI Architecture
* Knowledge and understanding of RtReports
* Knowledge of how SQL databases are used in relation to PI systems
* Experience working with clients and offering support
* Ability to work as part of a team and provide support and training to Level 1 engineers
* Ability to work independently
What you will need;
* Degree in IT, Engineering, Science or related
* Full clean drivers licnese
* OSIsoft PI Accreditations
* Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
* Min of 2 years experience in programming & GxP environment
Rate will DOE
Candidate must have either a STAMP 4 or EU Passport to apply
If this role is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.