Your new company
I'm working with a global fin-tech organisation that is wishing to expand their Northern Ireland information security presence. They have one information security analyst in their Belfast office now and many more around the world.
Your new role
In your new role you will be tasked with the following:
* Supporting and coordinating the companies access review policies and assist with remediation efforts
* Providing responses to IT audit requests
* Review vulnerability reports and tracking compliance
* Developing metrics to track and ensure compliance with policies/standards.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be able to do this position you will need to have the following:
* Experience working with internal and external audit teams
* Experience with developing information security compliance checks
* Understanding of NIST and other information security standards
* Querying and reporting on data from different data sources
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an industry leading salary. In addition to this they provide a first class bonus structure, office drinks and free on site gym membership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.