Aspira are currently seeking an experienced Project Scheduler for a 12+ months’ contract in Cork.
The Project Scheduler is responsible for the implementation of the scheduling methodology throughout the lifecycle of a project – from feasibility planning and execution scheduling to performance control.
• Development of Project Schedules: analysis and synthesis of information from Project Team and external sources into integrated schedules.
• Qualitative analysis of project schedules to ensure Critical Path integrity.
• Analysis of critical path and constraints. Work with teams to refine schedules, identify and suggest options, test "what-if" scenarios.
• Analysis and direction on estimated duration of scheduled tasks using best practice tools and techniques (analogous estimating, parametric estimating, reserve analysis, PERT).
• Schedule Risk Assessment and Monte Carlo Analysis and generation of corresponding reports.
• Validation of optimized, agreed schedules against the overall project objectives.
• Evaluation of project schedule progress and performance, monitoring of project milestones and critical tasks.
• Identification of developing schedule problem areas with proactive troubleshooting of schedule issues.
• Maintenance of schedule change management process.
• Provision of targeted schedule reports for coordination and schedule performance tracking purposes, development and design of custom reports - reporting the right information to the right stakeholder at the right time.
• Resource loading of schedules to support project resource management requirements.
• Facilitation of Interactive Planning sessions.
• Assistance provided to the project manager in managing the project from a time perspective.
• Continuous evaluation and improvement of scheduling methodology and tools.
• Third Level Degree, preferably in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
• Proficiency in a scheduling tool (MS Project or Primavera).
• Demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application of planning & scheduling with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project leader role.
• Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards.
• Project Management skills.