Aspira are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager, with strong project metrics and analytics skills, for a 12+ months’ contract in Cork.
The Project Manager will work on a Global Program, involving multiple businesses, to define and implement scheduling, performance control and status reporting methodology, at the Program level.
Excellent metrics and analytics skills are required, including experience with scheduling tools (e.g. MS Project or Primavera) and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlick, …).
Experience managing and reporting on projects in a highly regulated environment is essential.
• Development of Programme Schedule: analysis and synthesis of information from Project Teams and external sources into integrated schedule.
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of project schedules.
• Definition and implementation of program metrics, analysis and reporting
• Schedule Risk Assessment and generation of corresponding reports.
• Evaluation of project schedule progress and performance, monitoring of project milestones and critical tasks.
• Maintenance of schedule change management process.
• Provision of targeted schedule reports for coordination and schedule performance tracking purposes, development and design of custom reports - reporting the right information to the right stakeholder at the right time.
• Continuous evaluation and improvement of metrics and analytics methodology and tools.
• Third Level Degree.
• Project Management qualification (e.g. PMP, Prince2).
• Proficiency in scheduling methodologies and tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera).
• Proficiency in metrics and analytics methodologies and tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlick).
• Demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application of planning, scheduling, performance control, status reporting, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project manager role.
• Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards.
• Experience with projects in highly regulated environments.
• Experience of operating as a project manager/scheduler in a complex environment.