About this role:
Our client has been an integral part of the Galway tech scene for the last 20 years. They're a global leader in their sector and are in the process of building out a new centre of excellence in Galway city. With several interesting yet critical projects on the go, and with the incumbent heading out on leave they're seeking an independent, results driven program/project manager for a 6 month fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for an available individual who'd like to a role that has external customer facing exposure coupled with managing multiple projects across multiple locations.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage multiple projects, managing all project detail of two support technical teams
* Responsible for oversite in deliverables in multiple locations.
* Manage project details, ensuring deliverable timelines are met and utilisation of reports.
* You'll work with key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery projects.
* You'll be a Program OR Project Manager with at least 5 years' experience working in the Software domain.
* Having experience working in Business delivery service preferred
* You'll need to be very independent and be able to work on multi projects and generating reports
* Experience in Jira, Salesforce and Oracle would be ideal
* You'll have strong communication skills
To apply for this exciting Program Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!