Are you an IT technician? Are you looking for a long term temporary opportunity within the public sector?
Our client has an ongoing temporary requirement within their busy team for an ICT developer technician to support with ICT services.
* Band 4 public sector salary scale
* Temporary ongoing contract
* City Centre location
* Enhanced Holiday Package
Qualifications and experience
* 2 years relevant experience with experience in systems listed below
* Technical Support: Microsoft environments: Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008 & 2012, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SharePoint 2010/2013, MS Office 2007/2010/2013. Microsoft System Centre Suite. UNIX - IBM AIX, HPUX, Linux.
* Virtualization technologies, VMware, PowerVM, Hyper-V.
* Database - SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, Oracle, Unidata, Intersystems Cache
* Others - Lotus Applications, Mac OSX.
* Candidates educated to A-Level or higher standard are highly desirable
* Full UK Driving licence
* Positive attitude
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good communication skills
* Provide ICT services as part of a specialist ICT services or project team
* Proactive monitoring of Infrastructure and Application services
* Technical support services for Infrastructure such as desktops and mobile clients, servers, operating systems, storage, networking and domain services (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, etc.)
* Development, configuration and support of databases
* Develop and Modify software as directed
* Develop user requirements and specifications for software and equipment.
* Carry out Business and Data analysis
* Provide ICT Technical expertise, feedback and guidance
* Work with software suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions
* Testing and Review of products and solutions
* Network and Security services such as TCP/IP network equipment and software, routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, don't hesitate get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.