IT Support Analyst
My client, a software solutions company that supports multiple offices worldwide, is seeking an IT Support Analyst to become a member of their vibrant Support and Operations team.
* Provide IT support to the clients across all offices
* Prioritise and solve software and hardware issues
* Record incidents and analyse trends in the systems
* Deliver exceptional customer service when liaising with clients
* Communicate effectively with the team and clients
* Complete IT checks in the office systems
* Be proactive in diagnosing problems and notifying clients
* 2-4 years' experience in an IT support role
* Third level degree in a relevant IT subject
* Experience with Windows, Linux and Google G Suite
* Great communication skills
* Great interpersonal skills
* Experience with Critix and CISCO
This a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Analyst looking to work within a fast-paced environment. If you are interested in this position, please apply now or contact Emma at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.