You will have a natural interest in understanding the flow of data from source to solution. Your strengths will be clever and efficient data management driven by the need to achieve solution objectives through the most efficient path, always keeping first principles of the objective in mind.
* Perform analytics and maintenance large database across different industries;
* Carry out issue identification and analysis techniques, such as pattern analysis and root cause analysis, to help identify issues and propose solutions;
* Work close to stakeholders gathering requirements, performing analysis and delivering complex analysis to supply data driven insight to support strategic business decision-making;
* Plan, design and develop dashboards, ongoing reporting and segmentation strategies;
* Design, implement and improve KPI & SLA reports.
* 3+ years' experience in analytical role;
* Bachelor degree in subject such statistic, data analytics or computer science;
* Advanced SQL skills and experience working with data from multiple sources;
* Knowledge of different modelling and data mining techniques;
* Data analysis from first principles;
* Excellent written communication skills
* Comfortable working on a multitude of varied projects simultaneously;
* Advanced Excel skills;
* Strong analytical mindset