My Dublin based client, operating within the telecommunications sector, are looking to hire a UX/UI specialist to join their business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and make a real impact on the design function.
If you are successful in your application, you will be tasked with the following roles and responsibilities:
* Create wireframes, user flows, mockups, and prototypes to guide design and functionality.
* Work with internal stakeholders to gather requirements based on technical and UI / UX needs. Perform tests to ensure mobile and cross-browser compatibility.
* Perform UI/UX testing and identify areas that need improvement.
* Identify aesthetic UI changes for testing (A/B and/or multivariate) and work with testing tools to improve the site experience and increase conversion.
* Standardizing Styles Build and manage web style guides and assets (colours, buttons, headlines, etc.), using a Design Language System approach.
* Identify existing web component styles, merge duplicates, and streamline their future use.
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following criteria:
* A strong portfolio demonstrating your UX/UI talents
* An understanding of web technologies and how developers seek to leverage design output.
* Experience defining use cases/scenarios and journey maps
* An ability to translate user feedback and research results into functional prototypes
* Experience in working within an agile environment
* Good presentation & communication skills
This is a role that I am excited about as it offers you the change to work as a part of a rapidly growing company while earning a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to find out more about the role then please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business