Project Technical Administrator
We are looking for an individual with previous experience in Technical Administrative Support.
The Project Technical Administrator will:
* Co-ordinate the many administrative tasks related to the delivery and on-going support of a MS Dynamics CRM project;
* Communicate with other departments regarding project requirements, timelines, or project-related information;
* Provide product support for users in Head Office.
* Co-ordinate and follow-up on weekly support calls with third party provider;
* Stay engaged with projects and be able to accurately report on the status of multiple sub-projects;
* Develop and recommend processes and procedures to enhance department workflow.
* Assist in the preparation and maintain a wide variety manuals in support of the project department.
If you are a proactive person with a strong technical administrative focus and have excellent attention to detail this could be your next role.
The successful candidate will be a core member of the Projects team.
Interested applicants should ideally have:
* Bachelor's degree in IT or the equivalent in training and education;
* Knowledge or experience of using MS Dynamics is an advantage;
* At least 1-2 years' relevant work experience - Previous experience in a team or project role is preferred;
* Experience that demonstrates organisation skills associated with Project Management;
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.