Software Tester Job based in Belfast
Software Tester - Work in a Collaborative Environment
Your new company
Software Test Engineer role open. Based in Belfast City Centre this Software House employs 35 technical staff and has an interactive culture.
In this Test Engineer job you will work in a lively and enriching engineering culture, developing an understanding of the company's application, Back End and the devices it supports.
Your new role
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will be expected to work closely with Product Owners and Software Engineers to do exploratory testing, write and develop test automation as well as improve the overall testing process and capabilities of the company. Developers take testing and test automation seriously - tests are written at all levels - unit, integration and end-to-end.
What you'll need to succeed
For this position you will need:
* Experience with building or extending automation frameworks - this job is a mix of manual and automation
* Understanding of different testing approaches
* Good problem-solving skills
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Experience with cross functional testing - for example performance, accessibility
* Ability and experience with building tools to extend/support testing
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
You will get an attractive salary up to £40,000 plus bonuses, a great benefits package including Health Insurance and pension scheme! You will be joining a global, trusted brand as well as an exciting place for talented, ambitious people who want to build a remarkable career. If this sounds like the right next step for you then get in touch!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.