Duration: 12 Months
Rate: PAYE: £19.95 per hour | UMBRELLA: £22.36 per hour | LTD CO: £24.83 per hour
A public sector organisation within the Education sector are seeking a Project Officer to support the Systems, Technology and Services (STS) Project. The STS Project will provide transformed service provision, unified information and technology systems within this education establishment in NI including Learner Management, Human Resource Management, Payroll and Financial Management.
Working as part of a team, as the Project Officer you will be responsible for;
* The overall management of the Project Office
* Full secretariat services to the Project Boards and Contract Management Boards
* Assisting with record keeping necessary for corporate governance
* Analyse, articulate and document key business processes needs related to specific systems
* Identifying process improvements to highlight areas of inefficiency and make recommendations
* Development of requirements specifications with work flow processes documentation
* Management of the document control system to record latest version of policies and process
* Designated line manager for Project staff - staff development, performance management, grievances and disciplinary cases
Skills & Experience
* Several year's experience working within a project environment
* Sound knowledge and use of project methodologies
* Recent staff management experience
* Experience of developing systems and processes to standardise and capture data
* Previous responsibility for budget/financial management
* Experience of producing management information, reports and presentations for Board level
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
If you would like to be a part of an exciting project within the education sector, please send your CV by clicking on Apply for immediate review.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.