Bord Iascaigh Mhara/BIM is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of:
Grant Electronic Management System (GEMS)
This position is available as a temporary specific purpose contract within the Investment Services team based in BIM’s Dun Laoghaire office. This role will remain in place until the end of the EMFF Operational Programme 2014-2020. As a result of the objectives and targets set by the European Maritime & Fisheries Fund, BIM developed an online grant aid portal (GEMS) for the efficient and timely administration of the grant schemes. The role of GEMS System Configurator will play a vital role in the configuration of new schemes onto BIM’s Grant Electronic Management System (GEMS) which uses Fluent’s Flexi-grant software. The GEMS system configurator is required to configure the remaining schemes to be set up in the Grants Portal within the timeframe of the current Operational Programme.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions as part of their role:
- Creation of new application forms, claims forms, reporting / monitoring forms in GEMS.
- Creation of panel and board papers in GEMS using merge fields.
- Creation of query and export templates in GEMS.
- Creation of macros and pivot tables in excel to sort data exported from GEMS.
- Setting up workflows and grant settings in Flexi-grant for new schemes.
· Future configuration of schemes for moving from Flexi-grant to CRM.
Essential Requirements for the Role:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant field.
· Experience with management, maintenance and configuration of a workflow system software.
· Experience in change control and impact assessment an advantage.
· Experience in basic HTML coding.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, macros and pivot tables.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and using merge fields.
· Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn the differences between the different grant schemes / workflow options.
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as a team
· Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
Desirable Requirements for the Role:
· Experience with Fluent’s Flexi-grant Management System or similar grant management system.
· Experience in Database administration and configuration.
· Experience with Office 365, SharePoint, Power BI and Dynamics 365.
Remuneration for the GEMS Grant System Configurator will be Executive Officer (EO) Grade, and is in accordance with the Public Sector, Department of Finance approved Salary Scale, with a salary of (€30,278-€50,834) per annum.
The successful candidate will be appointed at the lowest entry point on the above scale in accordance with Government policy and/or relevant Dept. of Public Expenditure and Reform (DPER) guidelines.
How to apply:
A C.V. and letter of application summarising experience and skill set applicable to the position should be e-mailed to email@example.com or posted to Human Resources Officer, Bord Iascaigh Mhara, P.O. Box 12, Crofton Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96E5AO.
All applications for this post should be received by BIM in advance of 12.00 noon 28/02/2020. Please note that late applications will not be accepted.
BIM is an Equal Opportunities Employer