Are you looking for your next contract role? I'm currently recruiting for a global organisation based in the South of Dublin. this is a 6 month contract with very high possibility of being extended
* Infrastructure as Code automation frameworks particularly Terraform. Other frameworks such as CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, SaltStack etc. also useful.
* AWS Support level experience with EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, CodeCommit/git, and Route53 DNS
* Strong Windows and intermediate Linux administration background
* Strong automation mindset based on past success, including ability to provide automation guidance to team members and developers.
* Strong capabilities in Scripting (Python, PowerShell, AWS CLI, Bash)
* Application Monitoring experience, preferably including AWS CloudWatch.
* Experienced in troubleshooting, deep-dives, and debugging.
* Strong understanding of infrastructure operations best practices, including experience in IT Operations in a highly available model
* Strong Web Server experience in IIS, Apache, or Tomcat
* Functional knowledge of Database concepts
* Comfortable operating in a Matrix organization, strong ability to communicate across teams to ensure alignment of technology strategy, best practices and successful delivery.
* Understanding of SDLC processes
* Availability to support systems on-call after hours as needed
* Architecting aligned to the Well Architected Framework
* Understanding of High Availability services concepts
* Strong ability to learn and use new technology frameworks
* Promoting CALMS principle