Unified Communications Support Engineer/Administrator required for a 12-month contract based in Dublin.
This person is required to ensure the ongoing stability and further development of the Lync environment, its integration with other UC services (including Microsoft Exchange and Avaya Aura Communications Manager and related systems) and the ongoing availability of a reliable and performant messaging and communications service to all users.
You will be required to do the following:
* Proactively and effectively support customers to ensure minimal downtime to include:
* o Lync Client Server configuration, support and administration including support of hardware and services;
* o Lync account management and queue administration;
* Proactively maintain platform stability through effective response to System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM) and other tools in order to minimise down-time and identify performance improvement opportunities.
* Security management to include anti-virus, patch and update management to help mitigate risks to service quality.
* Capacity management for Servers and applications - measure and assess platform capacity in order to meet future scalability of systems to ensure minimal downtime through predictable action.
* Involvement in Problem and Change management processes including working with the technical
Technical Knowledge of:
* Microsoft Lync 2013 client and server technologies in a hosted, resilient and high-availability environment;
* Microsoft Skype for Business client and server technologies in a hosted, resilient and high-availability environment;
* Interoperability of Microsoft Lync with Microsoft Exchange in a Unified Communications and Unified Messaging environment;
* MCSE Communication and/or MCSE Productivity (Lync/Skype);
* It is a mandatory requirement, that you have the equivalent of 7 years' experience.