About PwC Operate
PwC's Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations often associated with their regulatory, risk and/or compliance agendas. We bring together regulatory insight, highly skilled operational resource and an unrivalled technology offering to provide a high quality and cost effective solution to operational delivery challenges.
Our capabilities stretch across a number of business pillars including Financial Crime, Compliance Testing and Customer Management. We have approximately 1,200 people located in our purpose built, secure delivery centre in Belfast; across our regional offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh; and on a range of client sites.
A career in Client Implementation and Execution, within Client Service Support services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients transform their customer service and engagements from cost centres into revenue generating businesses across all PwC lines of service. In joining, you'll help clients develop and implement a customer service and engagement strategy that is aligned with their customer experience strategy, enhancing customer engagement while lowering costs, and optimising operations to ensure they are getting the most value possible.
PwC's Operate are seeking an experienced Automation/Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer on a permanent basis to assist the delivery of robotic and intelligent automation solutions across the business. As a Senior Automation Developer you will play a key role in defining and scaling the organisation's RPA strategy as part of the operational delivery arm of the firm based in Belfast. As such, travel requirements are expected to be minimal.
A career within Operate Technology at PwC provides the opportunity to gain industry recognised technical accreditations in software development and automation while working in a technology-led environment.
You will join a structured training programme and will become an expert in various cutting-edge technologies utilised at PwC. The role offers the opportunity to develop quickly, to see the results of your work and to collaborate with clients throughout projects. As your career progresses, you will be given a degree of flexibility to work on projects that suit your particular interests and skills.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive industry experience, to help our teams and clients solve complex business problems from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include
* Process assessment and automation
* Understanding business and technical requirements; develop, document, and implement solution designs
* Robotics development including solution architecture
* Coding, testing, debugging, and deployment
* Work with other developers, architects, engineers, database administrators, business analysts, QA and delivery leads in project delivery and solving technical issues
* Hands on delivery of solutions throughout the entire life cycle, including day-to-day management of ongoing engagements
* Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* A depth of demonstrable experience in an industry-recognised RPA tool such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc. OR significant software engineering experience with a desire to transition into RPA.
* Educated to degree level in an IT-related discipline.
* Experience of agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
* Strong analytical skills with experience in problem solving and a proven record of implementing and delivering solutions
* Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client-facing projects
* Ability to manage deadlines within multiple projects
* Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining the ability to work independently with little supervision.
* UiPath and Blue Prism certifications
* Experience of Azure, AWS, GCP
* DevOps experience (CI/CD etc.)
* Scrum Master experience
* Experience of Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), especially Natural Language Process (NLP)