Create, manage and troubleshoot databases, including servers and related software, within a growing company's infrastructure. Implement mechanisms to optimize systems performance. Implement procedures for database maintenance, backup, recovery and security.
* Develop, implement and maintain procedures to ensure the integrity and performance of company's SQL servers.
* Design and implement data structures
* Automate tasks for database maintenance
* Enforce integrity and quality of data
* Optimize and monitor system performance
* Design and implement strategies to ensure successful recovery operations
* Develop database architectures
* Implement database migrations and software upgrades
* Minimum 5+ years' experience in database operations and production support
* Experience installing, configuring and supporting SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016
* Experience migrating on-site databases to cloud-only Azure databases
* High knowledge or database architecture
* Experience in monitoring database performance
* Experience working with T-SQL
* SharePoint experience
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on +353 86 185 2341 or email to emceneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.