My client is looking for a well-rounded system engineer with deep Citrix experience to join their growing infrastructure support team. This team is responsible for the design, administration, and daily operation of critical systems used to support their client's systems. The team also helps to create new support services and architects their core infrastructure.
If you are looking for a company that will allow you to grow and develop your skills, then this is the company for you!
* Be the leading architect and lead administrator of their growing client-facing Citrix NetScaler & XenApp environment.
* Lead service development efforts to integrate Citrix with other core services
* Provide level-3 support
* Play a key role with onboarding new clients, including environment provisioning, customer connectivity, service integration, and security configuration.
* Provide infrastructure support for client
* Review and influence the evolving architecture and standards in relation to SaaS infrastructure.
* Manage complex support relationships with key vendors, including managed hosting provider.
* Manage, monitor, and troubleshooting systems with strong focus on continuous improvement
* Write basic SQL queries and perform minimum database administration tasks.
* Support third party infrastructure applications and services, such as file transfer and job scheduling systems.
* Create and maintain detailed documentation and service topologies
* Establish, maintain, and adhere to CRD technical standards, policies, and procedures
* Degree Educated in IT field
* Minimum 5 years work related experience
* Specialist knowledge with Citrix NetScaler, XenApp, Storefront, and Director.
* Experience designing highly available and secure Citrix environments.
* A strong sense of customer service
* Scripting and automation experience i.e. PowerShell, Perl, etc. a large plus
* Solid understanding of file transfer and web protocols i.e. FTP, SFTP, HTTP/S
* Experience with security technologies, such as IDS/IDP, anti-virus, penetration tests, vulnerability scans, SIEM, encryption, server hardening.
* Experience with application server technologies
* Experience with job programming software i.e. Cisco Tidal, AutoSys, BMC Control-M)
* Experience with managed hosting and cloud i.e. azure, aws
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.