L1 IT Support Engineer
My client is a global media company who are seeking a driven and creative IT Support technician. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service as part of the helpdesk team and deliver first class technical support.
* Troubleshoot and solve issues for customers
* Communicate with customers in a timely manner
* Manage and maintain faults of the network
* Resolve incidents and requests
* Prioritise problems
* Identify and record trends in network behaviour
* Proactively monitor the network
* 3rd Level qualification in an IT related area
* 2 years' experience in an IT Support helpdesk role
* Knowledge of WAN and LAN networks
* Experience with Windows and Citrix
* CCNA Certification
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to demonstrate use of own initiative
This excellent opportunity for an IT Support helpdesk technician looking to work for a leading innovative company. If you are interested in this position apply now or contact Emma Irwin at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.