Due to extensive growth, KN Circet have been presented with an exciting opportunity by Openreach for the provision of Network planners.
This role is based in Openreach's office in Telehouse offices in Belfast, and successful candidates will be fully managed by Openreach NI management.
* Initial fundamental design of fibre Passive Optical Networks (PONS) / FPA using multiple different systems /or KN design tools.
* The planning & design of the FTTX networks from the Point of Presence to the premise on the project will involve: Creation of Low-level and High-Level Designs / Surveying and validation of planned fibre routes, identifying suitable demarcation points and constraints such as but not limited to: D-Poles, low wires, chamber and pole viability, Connectorised Block terminal locations, splice locations, duct congestion, new pole locations, validation of homes passed.
* Completion of Bill of Materials/Bill of Quantities
* Completion of Design Risk Assessments
* Completion of construction packs
* Ensure design meets the clients architectural and technical requirements and standards.
Skills / Experience:
IT literate with MS packages
* Proven track record for delivering results to tight timescales
* Good communication skills verbal & written
* Positive approach to problem solving
* Strong desire to continually improve performance
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently
* Flexibility to travel throughout Northern Ireland
* Full UK driving licence
* Role based in Belfast
Desired (not essential):
* Experience in communications industry
* Engineering qualifications
About KN Circet
KN Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975. We are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
Whilst achieving rapid growth in recent years, we maintain an embedded tradition to satisfy our clients' needs while delivering the highest standard of safety, quality and customer service. At KN Circet our staff are offered a working environment that encourages their input and has common values and goals. Our culture is characterised by transparency, inclusiveness and trust.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
KN Circet values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
If you feel you have the right credentials and are looking for an exciting new challenge with an established company who offer market leading training and career progression opportunities, please send a copy of your CV for the attention of James Darby.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the required minimum criteria will be contacted in relation to their application.
Personal information which is supplied during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within KN Circet.
KN Circet have a commitment to sourcing candidates directly through our internal Recruitment Specialist and as such we do not accept speculative and unsolicited CV's from agencies. KN Circet work with a defined list of preferred suppliers (PSL) who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles. In line with our agreed PSL, KN Circet will only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of our recruitment team.
KN Circet do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV's are submitted by any means other than through our agreed recruitment process. Where a recruitment agency submits a speculative or unsolicited CV, KN Circet reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fees. Submission of any unsolicited CV's and proposals to KN Circet will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this policy