My client is looking for an ambitious Salesforce System Developer to join their team in Dublin. You'll work closely with senior management and key stakeholders to maintain the system, as well as refining and customising the platform. You'll be responsible for managing day-to-day configuration and support, and you'll also help with data input and data administration.
* Be the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with approximately 70 users
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, report and dashboard creation, workflows and other routine tasks
* Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
* Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
* Scoping and completion of new development requests
* Effectively act as the liaison between our users and Salesforce
* Custom object management and field creation
* Understanding of workflow rules and process builder
* Ability to understand requirements and write reports and dashboards
* Other general Salesforce administration tasks
* Lightning development is not essential and can be developed on the job
Please press apply if you are interested. Or call Megan Ainsworth on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.