itContracting are seeking immediate applications for a Front-End Developer, this is an 11-month contract based in Cork.
Our Clients Technology team develops and delivers world-class software to help drive efficiencies and reduce costs during customer engagements. Their flagship cloud application platform implements a microservice architecture in a Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS. The applications primarily use Angular single page applications on the front-end and Java/Spring Boot microservices on the back end. Working together within creative, cooperative, highly skilled development squads, you will:
- Join the team in a hands-on role and use modern development methodologies, specifically test-driven-development and continuous delivery in a DevOps culture where you will be involved in all aspects of product development and delivery
- Collaborate to help refine our business requirements and evolve our cloud application platform
- Demonstrate a keen sense of urgency and shared ownership of our products
- Experience with UI Frameworks comparable to Angular, React, Vue
- Experience with CSS/SCSS/Sass/less and/or frameworks such as bootstrap/grid
- Self-Motivated with a willingness to adapt and learn
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and DevOps culture
- Ability to break down user requirements into smaller tasks
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of web service technologies (preferably REST/JSON based)
- Experience with Redux or Flux
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Java/Kotlin/Node backend applications
- Experience in pair programming
- Deep understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Experience crafting REST APIs
- Experience working in a DevOps centric development process employing continuous delivery
- Comfortable with CI/CD tools, such as GIT and Jenkins
- Experience working with a PaaS system
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.