IT Lead - Pharma
About this role
My client is a leading Pharma client in the North West of Ireland. They are seeking passionate leaders to help roll-out and maintain their systems in line with their Digital Technology strategy. This role would suit an experienced IT leader who is well versed in stakeholder management and is passionate about working in a ground-breaking pharmaceutical environment. This role will give the ideal candidate the exposure to working with world class people along with an excellent benefits package.
Role and responsibilities:
* Implement the organisations Digital Strategy
* Partner closely with the organisations leadership team in delivering on this strategy
* You'll lead a small team of high performing, innovative professionals
* Work tirelessly to ensure that your facility remains at the forefront of technological advances.
* Work closely with all key stakeholders in resolving project and system issues.
* You'll have a minimum of 5 years' experience in working in a similar environment
* You'll have detailed knowledge of GMP and the nuances of working in a Pharma environment
* You'll have expertise across ITIL, GAMP, OSI, and MES
* You'll be a natural communicator with demonstrated leadership qualities.
* You'll have delivered multiple projects on time and within budget.
To apply for this exciting IT Lead role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!