C# Developer Role
About the Role
My Client is a new innovative automated engineering company with a passion for innovation who are looking for a C# Developer to work on an exciting greenfield project based in Monaghan. You will get to see live and direct the output of your work.
Apply for the C# Developer Role above or contact Ryan Gargan for more information.
Responsibilities of the C# Developer Role:
• Develop a frontend interface for the end-user operation of the system
• Test and further develop existing automated systems.
• Able to solve problems and use algorithms
• Work with a team of engineers
• Develop in C# software to control an automated lift
Required Skills and Experience for the C# Role:
• Experienced in C#
• Experienced in SQL databases
• Quality assurance experience
• Ability to problem solve
• Interest in automation/robotics/control systems
• Excellent communication skills
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 0894854696)