Enterprise People are currently seeking a Data Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the Data Quality Manager, the Data Analyst will join our client’s global business analytics team who are responsible for the in-depth analysis of internal and external data that provide actionable insights for the business. You will join a talented and passionate team and take a hands-on approach on a number of interesting and complex data focused initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field who will invest your career and provide an entrepreneurial & positive work environment.
The Data Analyst will:
• Develop a thorough understanding of the business processes and systems and the data they generate
• Acquire a deep understanding of the data quality rules’ methodology and scorecards
• Work closely with colleagues to improve quality rules, scorecards, or any other aspect of the data quality monitoring process
• Work with Data Stewards to investigate the root cause of data issues and investigate potential improvements
• Gather and interpret data using Excel, SQL and other data management systems to understand and highlight opportunities for process improvements
• Participate in exciting projects / initiatives
• Identify, monitor and follow-up on data improvement requests
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years’ Data Analysis experience
• Good SQL and Excel experience
• Strong MS Office skills
• Qlikview, Qliksense or other BI products experience would be a plus
• Strong interest in learning new technologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Financial services experience
• Fully authorised (no restrictions) to work in Ireland
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role offers an excellent work environment, rewarding career opportunities and an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.