C++ Software Developer
The client is an up and coming name within the Professional Services Industry, however, the projects they are delivering aren't what you expect. They are currently upskilling the workforce and need 15 C++ Software Developers to join the team based in Belfast. You will be working within agile teams who know how to have fun. Expect a brand new office with rec areas, ball pits, and chill-out zones.
This is an opportunity for those who really want to develop their careers. Taking a lead on developing new technologies and working within a wide tech stack. There are various projects you can work on here, all of which we think you'll find very exciting. This is a really unique opportunity in Belfast and truly is offering those Developers a chance to upskill and specialise.
As a C++ Software Developer you will be:
* Delivering and validating your own schedule for each task
* Working in a skilled team over various projects who focus on collaboration, technical discussion, and negotiation with customers, clients and colleagues
* Constantly improving personal understanding and skills (eg. languages, frameworks, technical concepts, methods, and measurements), with other developers to gain exposure to new Tech
* Taking responsibility for all stages of software development, providing assistance and guidance to colleagues as required.
As a C++ Software Developer you should have:
* Strong experience programming in C++
* Ability to learn new programming skills and tech quickly
* Interested in learning a brand new tech stack and working across various projects
In return, the client is offering an attractive salary and package. The right C++ Software Engineer will also be given the opportunity to work on new, cutting edge products with no travel required.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in then you, press Apply Now!
Role: C++ Software Developer
Rate: Between £35,000 - £65,000
Contact: Cara Harkin