My client- based in Dublin City Centre- are looking a UX designer to join their mid sized team of developers to facilitate the creation of an external application. You will be the sole designer working closely with the team of developers to create this innovative new customer application.
* Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
* Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
* Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
* Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
* Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
* A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
* Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
* A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
* Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
* Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
* Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
* Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
* Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.