ABOUT THE COMPANY
Global Services is a transglobal organization currently with Delivery Centres in Cork, Auckland, and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world-class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences, and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long-standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem-solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a dedicated client role for one of the company’s key major accounts. The primary remit of the role is to use the ITIL framework and appropriate analytical tools to produce:
• Historical trend analysis to support both strategic and operational service desk decision making • Future extrapolations and forecasts for ticket trends, resourcing and SLA adherence • Interpretation of data and reports that follows the ITIL core process (translating data into wisdom) • Recommendations that enable the achievement of core client objectives (cost efficiency, productivity and shift left initiatives). • Recommendations that enable the company’s commitment to innovation and continuous improvement Duties &
You will be responsible for designing, delivering and managing reports that measure performance against KPI’s, CPI’s and SLA’s. The primary duty is to design, deliver, interpret and communicate effective reports to enable the achievement of company objectives in a timely, effective and cost-efficient manner.
Reporting Design and Creation:
• Collation and scoping of business requirements • Transition of business requirements into appropriate daily, weekly, monthly reports for both internal and client stakeholders using The company's Way model for analytics • Planning and scheduling the management of reports • Work with management team to create a prioritized list of business requirements • Work with departmental managers/POC/SME to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project • Collect data from primary or secondary sources based on business objectives
• Delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports against a pre-agreed template and deadline • Provision of ad-hoc analysis • Engagement with key stakeholders (SDM, TL’s, etc) to gain agreement and buy-in to data-driven decision making
• Design and implementation of feedback of reporting effectiveness programs • Evaluating changes and updates to source database systems
Integration with other support functions and stakeholders
• Close collaboration with all support functions (client and company) for example training, quality and knowledge • Effective interface with TL’s to ensure optimum use of data/reports to drive performance improvement • Liaise with internal and external team to fully understand data content
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Strong database and problem-solving skills • Fluency in written and verbal English • Strong database and problem-solving skills • Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. • Experience with Tableau, Excel and R(beneficial) • Previous IT Enterprise Service Desk analytics experience in a multilingual and cultural environment • Ability to understand the how-to undertake detailed analysis • Experience in creation, design, and delivery of strategic and operational reports • Willingness to work to flexible shift patterns and time zones • Strong relationship building & influencing skills in a cross-functional multi-stakeholder environment • Results-oriented with a proactive approach to resolving problems – solution-focused • Reporting writing and presentation skills.
Contract: 6-week contract
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6450662
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!