Junior Test Engineer
About the Role
My client has developed its own world leading proprietary technology that is using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to optimize ads, specialized towards the Real Estate and Automotive industry. They are Facebook Marketing Partner in Advertising Technology & Agency Services, and a Google Premier Partner. They are seeking a Junior Test Engineer who will work with developers and designers in cross functional development teams. This position will report to the head of development.
Apply for the Junior Test Engineer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities Junior Test Engineer Role:
• Developing automated test solutions for web-based applications
• Tracking, reporting, and resolution of product defects
• Perform regression testing on deliverables
Required Skills and Experience for the Junior Test Engineer Role:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a software test role
• Bachelor or master’s degree in IT development
• Experience developing automated test solutions for using testing frameworks such as Selenium
• Experience developing and executing test plans, test approaches, strategies, test scenarios, conditions and test scripts
• Expertise in Test Management, Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test Execution & Implementation and test closure
• Expertise in bug life cycle, Identification, tracking and closing
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)