Our multi-national client is currently looking for an experienced .Net Software Developer near Limerick for 18 months contract in the financial services sector.
If you are passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we'd like to meet you.
The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic team, will be responsible for progressing the Agile mission, and will be working with cross-functional teams.
As part of the Software Development life cycle (SDLC) team, you will be responsible for structuring the software development life cycle role across a number of technologies.
* Drive knowledge transfer of new applications
* Support full product lifecycle (day to day support and project SDLC)
* Maintain technical quality of products
* Maintain Company's Group security coding standards
* Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/BAs
* Execute configuration work on key systems
* Perform Operations and System Administration tasks in line with the DevOps model
* Design/Build/Support IT solutions
* Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
* Work with other technical teams - Solutions Architects/BAs/Testers//PMs/Networks/Data Centre/Change Control etc…
* Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards
* Deliver measurable, quality solutions - to functional & non-functional requirements
* Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment)
* A key contributor to our Agile/DevOps journey
* A key member of scrum teams/squads in multiple locations
* 6+ years of development experience delivering enterprise solutions, incorporating .Net, Java, ADF, PL/SQL, APIs
* .Net, Web Services, HTML, XML
* Azure DevOps (Git/GitFlow, AzureDevops Build, AzureDevOps Release Management)
* SonarQube knowledge - open-source platform (nice to have)
* Expert SDLC knowledge
* Analytical approach to solving complex issues
Clicking the "Apply Now" button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech's recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the "Apply Now" button.