Apple Recruitment Services are looking for an Account Support Executive in an IT firm based in Belfast.
• To act as the main point of contact for all our clients via phone and email.
• To log all support queries in an internal system
• To manage client requests through to completion by the developer.
• To gather accurate requirements from clients and brief developers on tasks to be completed.
• To keep accurate and up-to-date logs of requests from clients and ensure they are completed.
• To manage relationships with clients and ensure they are kept fully informed.
• To brief and liaise with design and development teams.
• To review finished work before reporting back to the client.
• To adhere to internal accounting/reporting procedures.
• Daily and weekly meetings and follow ups with team members
Interest in IT or experience in the IT sector is preferable
• Friendly, outgoing person who is comfortable dealing with client requests on a daily basis
• Experience of working in a similar agency environment, with an understanding of website projects
• Any previous experience of using Umbraco, Magento or Shopify would be an advantage
* 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
* Based in Belfast
* £10 per hour
* Temporary - rolling on assignment, at least for 8 weeks with likely extension
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer