Experience: 5+ Years
Job Type: Permanent
The Opportunity This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate front-end developer, creating a brand-new cloud-based solution backed by a successful software company. To deliver this solution, we need to build modern single page application. We need developers who excels at creating modular and visually stunning SPAs and knows how to apply software principals to front-end systems.
About Us: Our Client is a fast-growing international company that is providing critical services to their customers. The mission is to streamline and modernise the way customers and clients collaborate and access information.
Our client is a company of pragmatic thinkers who listens to your ideas and does not choose design decisions by job title – your voice counts, and your decisions and actions will directly impact on the success of the business. They are nimble and not afraid of new technologies all the while having a keen focus on how it will be received by the customer.
Technical Skills You are proud of the software you develop, love to see it deployed in production, and have a willingness to harness peer and customer feedback to further improve the software. While you have an eye on the goal, you love to explore the latest technologies and are not afraid to use them.
- Strong foundation in user interface development
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- HTML5, CSS/SASS/LESS
- CI/CD, Git, test-driven development
Your Personal Traits
- You have a strong willingness to learn new technologies and new industry domains
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are a team player who enjoys exchanging domain and technical knowledge with others
- Competitive remuneration
- Pension and Healthcare
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
- If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Jonathan Power in itContracting directly.
- Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.