FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a Full Stack .NET Developer role with our client a leading company in the Mid West.
Role outline:As a Full Stack .NET Developer you will work with our client's development team in Limerick city.
What you'll bring to the table
Above all we value communication, common sense and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will bring:
* Strong documentation and communication skills.
* Willingness to give and take feedback and share knowledge
* A strong desire to learn and improve.
From a technical perspective we do require a degree in computer science and your experience should also include a minimum of 2 years development experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application.
Use of the following technologies and methodologies would be a distinct advantage:
* Experience with .NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2017/2019, C#.
* Experience working with Git.
* Familiarty with MS Azure cloud services
* Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
* Knowledge of Dependency Injection
* Experience with unit and integration testing
* Experience working with Databases
Nice to haves:
* Experience implementing features using SOLID principals
* Experience with building microservices on a microsoft platform.
* Experience with distributed systems
* Experience with messaging systems and related technologies
* Net Core
* Experience with azure data services
* Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, test-driven development and Continuous Integration.
To apply for this exciting Full Stack .NET Developer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!