Senior Manager Oracle Financials
Location: Galway, Ireland
As the Senior Manager Oracle Financials you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end financial solutions in the Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) applications space for global acquisitions. Responsibilities include defining, designing, developing, testing, documenting and supporting the required finance/accounting functions at for global acquisitions.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Establish, contribute to and adhere to all key departmental operating procedures around governance, project management, software lifecycle management, change management and application controls
• Provide oversight and ownership on delivery of application solutions and enhancements
• Provide guidance on all project processes, functionality all project related activities
• Design, develop, unit test and deploy new acquisition design, data, and process
• Work with all applicable colleagues both at the acquisition and within HID to provide solutions to match business needs
• Ensure functional documentation is created and updated
• Ensure adherence to internal service management, ITIL guidelines and internal SLAs
• Manage the delivery of application features and functions workload and tasks
• Lead all project management process methodology for the financial team and adhere to including submission/updates to the business requirements
• Understand, perform and coordinate the analysis and design of business systems solution
• Develop and execute system testing and test plans as required as well as coordinate and conduct internal user support and training
• Act as a liaison between the acquisition and the technical systems groups
• Develop and test solutions in collaboration with end-users, execute production migration
• Ensure stability and data accuracy in the Oracle Applications production instance post release in addition to meeting customer needs in line with compliance and audit policies
• Document, propose and optimize Oracle ERP applications configuration to provide best usability and information availability
• Maintain consistency across functionality and processes globally. Understand the business models across HID's global enterprise and any unique services / applications / localizations.
• Perform other tasks and responsibilities as requested
• At least 8 years of hands-on functional and experience in working with Oracle ERP in corporate accounting modules and projects
• At least 8 years of functional or techno-functional experience in Oracle financials modules specifically in the corporate accounting area: GL, FA, SLA, AR, AP, PA, OTL, CST
• Demonstrated proficiency and willingness to serve as an internal subject matter expert (SME) for Oracle modules including GL, FA, SLA, AR, AP, PA, OTL, CST providing feasibility analysis, solution design and new functionality implementation as required
• Understanding of e-business Tax (ZX) module and other tax integration tools such as Vertex
• Understanding of Oracle Supply Chain cycles and modules: OTC, P2P, BOM, WIP, ONT, PO
• Experience in enterprise applications, in the following technologies preferably in order of priority: Oracle eBusiness Suite including Agile, (url removed)
• Train acquisition team on Oracle ERP new features, functionality and integrations
• Deep exposure of information systems, business processes and measures of success
• Ability to engage in various levels of application development including interaction with subscription service product managers/end users for requirement analysis, system analysis and design, system testing and integration, implementation and documentation required
• Demonstrated experience in IT project management preferred
• Experience in Agile Scrum delivery framework preferred
• Experience in building relationships with people at a variety of levels
• Experience in generating process maps for front-end related business processes
• Ability to articulate to stakeholders the value of recommended approaches and solutions
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Able to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
• Outstanding analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, information systems or demonstrated equivalent education and relevant work experience.
• At least 8 years of IT specific experience related to analysis, development, testing, or equivalent experience acquired by serving as a key business SME on IT acquisition integration projects globally.
• Minimum of 8 years of knowledge and experience working on enterprise applications