If you're a director of an already successful technology company, making a career move can be a bit like a chess match- chances to make your move can be few and far between, but every once in a while you'll find the perfect opportunity to strike.
This is your chance.
A leading provider of technology within the software development space has now had an opening for a hands-on development Technical Director to come on board.
* One of Belfast's premier software houses, with a track record on building software that can positively influence how people live their life.
* Continue to upgrade and improve their technology so that nothing is holding you back from doing the best work possible.
* Have a strong emphasis on employee welfare within the business.
This Director role with one of the Belfast's most established Software houses will allow you to;
* Be able to have a hands-on approach with your management, as well as ensuring that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
* Be able to implement best practices within the development processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
* Implementing agile best practices, and be able to ensure they are maintained.
* Help build the software development teams, through both recruitment and implementing ways in which the current members can become more technically adept
You have been within the Technical sector in Belfast for years now, and this role will be the next step in moving your career on, the following skills would be most desirable.
* The leadership of large-scale Development. And a personal hands-on approach to the software development process.
* The skills when it comes to creating teams, recruiting others and being able to mentor, train and implement a learning culture.
* Experience in software architecture and delivery- inclusive of experience in agile project management.
This role offers:
* A salary of up to £95,000 per year depending on experience.
* Healthcare, bonus. etc
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.