Software Developer (Java)
This role will offer a challenging and rewarding environment; you will be working across a variety of technical projects and never be stuck in the same continuous role. You will be a part of a team that will allow you to grow with the technical experience that you have. You will also grow your career both financially and through the roles that you will be working and experience that you will gain.
This Software Developer role would be very suitable for a Developer with experience working within Java as it will allow you to implement your own methodologies, as well as being able to help design the software.
This opportunity is not a start-up, and you will be joining a well - established company with an industry-leading reputation within the technical/ Software sector, They have been a part of some of the most commercially available products that there is at the moment.
They need a Software Developer (Java) to come on board that will help every aspect of the development process from a more leadership point of view, with a hands-on approach to the development vital.
* Have been a digital disruptor when it comes to the software that they have developed for some of the most commercially available products there is.
* Continue to upgrade and improve their technology that is responsible for some of the most successful and widely used software.
* Have worked with some of the most exciting and ground-breaking companies that the world has.
This Software Developer (Java) with one of the Belfast's most established software houses, will allow you to;
* Be able to have a hands-on approach with your management, as well as ensuring that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
* Be able to implement best practices within the development processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
* Implementing best practices, and be able to ensure they are maintained.
* Help build the software and be able to get stuck into the development if need be.
You have been within the Technical sector in Belfast for years now, and this role will be the next step in moving your career on, The following skills would be most desirable.
* The leadership of teams. And a personal hands-on approach to the software development process.
* The skills when it comes to being able to mentor, train and implement a learning environment.
* Experience in developing software with Java.
This role offers:
* A salary of up to £55,000 per year depending on experience.
* Healthcare, bonus.
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.
Software Developer (Java)