Embedded Systems Application Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, breakthrough Irish semiconductor company who have big plans for growth this year, having secured significant funding recently.
They require an engineer well versed in Embedded Software Development to assist their customers and prospective customers in applying their technology to their end-application needs.
This is a role that could cover hardware, software, integration and test on the one hand and customer interaction on the other.
What you need:
* BSc degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
* 3+ years' experience in Embedded C programming
* Strong experience with modern, high speed microcontroller design
* Proficient in RTOS programming and ARM Cortex
* Experienced in WSN (i.e. ZigBee, BLE), Python, C++, Security Protocols, MATLAB, PCB Layout & Schematic Capture very desirable
What you will get:
* €55 - 75K
* Full VHI
* Training and development plan
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.