I have an exciting opportunity for an operations engineer to join my clients expanding IT team. The Company has been in business for over 50 years and has nearly 500,000 loyal and satisfied customers.
You will be the driving force behind the operations team, working closely with our application development, infrastructure and platforms teams to implement, maintain and monitoring solutions in our creative environment.
* 4 years experience supporting enterprise technology environments
* Demonstrated experience with performance management and monitoring tools i.e Splunk, Zabbix, Oracle
* Experience with JAVA programming debugging and troubleshooting
* Able to interpret error messages from OS, Middleware stacks, Performance Management tools and applications to identify root cause and to restore service
* Ability to individually triage highly complex system and application incidents
* Able to create brief and precise technical documentation
* Experience with Linux, Windows, Oracle, SSH and SQL
* ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Understanding typical applications design and dependencies including good understanding of the underlying database and infrastructure technologies
* Experience with system analysis and design, development, and testing
* Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
* Experience with HTTP, TCP/IP, SNMP and DNS
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.